• Apostolos Antoniou, President
• Nikolaos Kikeris, Vice – President
• Christina Kitsou, General Secretary
• Vassiliki Sarri, Treasurer
• Minas Sorokas, Commissioner
• Sotirios Ntitsos, Commissioner
• Kosmas Koronaios, Commissioner
Character of the festival
The International Choral Festival of Preveza counts 32 interesting and exciting years of high quality choral music, challenged by excellent choirs which are continuously raising its standards and a great variety of intercultural experiences with participants from all over the world.
The Festival includes numerous concerts given at idyllic locations of the area like the seaside fortress of Preveza and the historic Ancient Auditorium of Nicopolis “Odeon”. The other part of the Festival is the prestigious competition for which through the years we have been honoured to have internationally been acclaimed experts of the field overseas.
For visiting choirs, Preveza provides an opportunity not only to perform; but also to experience some of the world’s best choral music, soak up the atmosphere and enjoy the mingling, singing and fun, and explore the picturesque city of Preveza and its surrounds.
Points of attention
• Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 4st May 2015.
• Only amateur singers’ choirs can take part in the competition (this rule does not apply to the conductors).
• The competitive performances will be given in a concert hall in the presence of audience. The non - competitive performances will be given at open – air places at several parts of the town.